Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #257316

, , , | Unfiltered | April 24, 2022

(This is a story told to me by my mother. She, my father, and little siblings went for a hike while I was at work. At one point, the trail forks. Both sides are impassable for my mother, but my little siblings want to see the waterfall, so my dad takes them. While my mom is waiting, she sees a young family climbing up towards her. The little kids seem to be holding a bunch of small sticks, and my mom can’t quite figure out what they really are. When they get closer, she chats with the little ones so that the parents can catch up and my mom can explain the issues with both routes:)

Mom: what do you have there?

Kid: *beams up at my mom* Dead worms!

(Sure enough, their hands are full of dead worms. My mother is trying her best to not laugh as one of the parents catches up. Later, when my family was going down the trail, my mom saw that there was indeed a lot of dead worms on the ground. They came up in the rain and then died in a late frost, just in time for a small child to pick them up as mementos of their hike.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!