Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #256764

, , | Unfiltered | April 14, 2022

(There was a girl at our high school that was a completely stereotypical bully. From verbally attacking people, to destroying their stuff, to locking them in closets and lockers, she was absolutely horrible, but she kept getting away with it until we changed principals. The old principal was a friend of her parents, and would constantly downplay or dismiss complaints, but the new one came down on her like a sack of bricks, even when her parents came in to claim that everyone was lying and their daughter wouldn’t do stuff like that. She ended up dropping out, and most of us put her out of mind and moved on.)

(Years later, a Facebook group was organized for setting up high school reunions, and she ended up popping up again.)

Bully: High school was soooo hard! People kept harassing me about my sexuality. I’m taking therapy now to deal with the trauma from all the bullying.

Classmate 1: So, what you’re saying is, you were in the closet, so you felt like everyone else should be locked in there too?

Classmate 2: You seem to have mixed up who was the bully and who was getting bullied, [Bully].

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!