Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #256735

, , | Unfiltered | April 12, 2022

(I’m at a flower shop on Father’s Day, buying my dad some roses.)

Me : Hiya, can I purchase these flowers please?

Worker : *rolls eyes * Okay I guess. Who are these for anyway?

Me : Well seeing as it’s Fathers Day, I’m going to say my dad.

Worker : No need to be so f****** rude. Anyway, why are you getting him flowers? Is he gay or something? Y’all f*** gunna burn in hell.

Me : Listen up you d***, my father is not gay. He’s dead. Get me your manager now! And if we’re going to burn in hell, who’s running it if your here?

(The worker turned red and started shouting abuse at me and raised his hand at me, but the manager suddenly appeared, turned him around, smacked him and yelled at him.)

Manager : WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO THIS YOUNG LADY MICHELLE?!

Worker : I – she –

(I explained to the manager everything that happened but the worker protested, the manager watched CCTV and fired Michelle on the spot. Michelle screamed and yelled until security took him away.)

Manager : I am so, so, so sorry Mrs. I promise not all of us are like him. Here is a gift card for £70 and you can have the flowers for your dad for free.

Me : Thank you, but it’s actually miss. I’m not married.

Manager : No, really? A beautiful lady like you must be married. But, as I feel this is not enough, let me take you out to dinner tonight. I’m sure your father won’t mind.

Me : Oh why thank you! But my father definitely won’t mind, he’s dead.

Manager : I’m so sorry for your loss.

(We went to dinner that night and it was the best night of my life. We are now 4 years strong, married and twins on the way!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!