Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #256520

, , | Unfiltered | April 9, 2022

(I was a witness to this. It was on my 20th birthday and I was going to see the live action Aladdin. It was full on messing up, blurry and what not. Everyone was getting fed up including my parents and I but we went to the front to ask for a simple refund when this rude A** lady storm’s in front of us, cutting us off. My dad was ticked but kept his cool.)

Lady: What the h*** is with your movie?! It’s blurry and I can’t watch it. What is going on? I want it be fixed right now!
(My dad and I kind of glance at one another shocked but the man who was working the floor was obviously so nervous)
Worker: Um, the manger is up in the room now working on it with my coworker—
Lady: Not good enough. Get me my money back then.
(The exchange caught everyone watching. Even new people entering! She stood to wait for a manger. My dad was so much nicer. Just asking for a simple refund. She was still annoyed and waiting on a manger that we spoke to and my dad thanked the man who helped us first which made him smile. He was obviously under a lot of stress with this, it was very overwhelming. I just hope he got this sorted out, ruined my birthday but I’m glad we did get a refund for the system messing up. I hope my dad made your day sir!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!