Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #256450

, | Unfiltered | April 5, 2022

My great aunt took me to a jewelery store for my 18th birthday as she wanted to buy me a gift but was unsure what I’d like so she made a shopping trip out of it.
Note: I have quite big wrists, so there aren’t many bracelets that fit me, but I decided to try and find one.
I can’t remember the wording exactly but here goes:
*the clerk shows me some bracelets after I told her what I was looking for. As expected none of them really fit*

My great aunt: Could you just order a larger one?
Employee: Sorry, they only come in this size. I might be able to order this one *points to a simple silver bracelet*
Me: I don’t really like that one, sorry.
My great- aunt: But you can just order *the other bracelet* in a larger size.
Employee: No, I won’t be able to do that as they don’t make them any larger.

This goes back and forth for some time with me and the employee explaining again and again that what my great- aunt is asking for doesn’t exist and me being quite uncomfortable with the situation.
In the end I chose a sturdy black ring btw. I wear it all the time.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!