Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #255602

, , , | Unfiltered | March 22, 2022

This didn’t actually happen to me, but my best friend who finally got married last week!

The way that my best friend (Arabic, Muslim) and her new husband (English, Atheist) met is not one they can ever tell their parents and the resulting feud is hilariously sad.

One day, my best friend comes home early from work and finds her married sister on her knees in the living room. Performing… Oral gratification on a man who is not her husband.

When my best friend entered the room and startled them both, the man leapt backwards, fell over the coffee table and broke his leg.

My best friend’s married sister refused to take him to the hospital, and tried to deny the existence of the man. Telling her sister that the random man had appeared to sort out their TV and that she didn’t know him. The sister denied the compromising position she had been caught in and called best friend a liar.

My best friend just sort of rolled her eyes and helped the man to the car, and then to the hospital to get his leg sorted out. Best friend stayed with him the entire time and then drove him home with his new cast on. She even helped him get food etc when she found out that he lived alone.

Turns out that the man went to university with the sister and wasn’t aware that she was married and her husband lived overseas.

My best friend and the man got on like a house on fire and were inseparable ever since. Though they kept their relationship secret for several years, even her sister didn’t know, as her parents refused to let her date a non-Muslim.

When my best friend announced her engagement, you should have seen the look on her sisters face!

Her sister’s husband had returned from overseas and she obviously didn’t want evidence of her adultery around so the sister started spreading rumours about my best friend’s new fiancé to try and stop the wedding.

Never the less, the wedding did go ahead, but without the sister and her husband in attendance.

The excuse that they both used to explain their inattendence is now my go to reason for not attending events when I don’t want to.

“God came down to me in a dream and told me that I can’t go to ** event. He told me that I will have bad luck for the rest of my life if I do.”

Nothing to do with the fact you blew the groom then (and lied about it)…

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!