Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #255582

, | Unfiltered | March 21, 2022

I was looking for a parking spot, when I saw someone about to back out of the parking on the left side on the road. So I stopped and turned on my left indicator. A car came speeding up behind me. Instead of waiting for one minute until I was parked (like one would normally do in that situation), he decided to overtake me. Since the other car was driving out of the parking space at that moment, I honked to warn the driver to be careful not to crash into this car, since no one would expect a manoeuver like that.
Big mistake… The driver of the car that overtook me slammed the brakes and got out of his care, screaming at me what my problem was. So he was in such a hurry that he could not wait for one minute until I got off the road that he had to do a dangerous manoeuver, but he did have the time to stop his car and scream at me for a full ten minutes, while his car was in de middle of the road, not even 20 meters away from a crossroads, making it a dangerous place to leave your car unattended…

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!