Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #255316

, , | Unfiltered | March 19, 2022

(People at this pool usually live in the high end housing around our pool but some also live in the neighborhood behind us and they can get passes for them summer at a fixed rate, as I am explaining this to a family friend this happens)

Family Friend: Okay so it’ll just be $150 for the whole summer?

Customer: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHECK A F****** PERSON IN

Me: I’m sorry, he was just buying a pass ma’am I will be with you in one second.

Customer: NO F****** WAY I AM NOT WAITING ANY LONG

(sprints into the pool area and proceeds to set up all of her belongings)

Me: Ma’am can I just have your last name so that you don’t get called out by our manager when we do our checks?

Customer: NO YOU CANNOT I DIDN’T WAIT IN LINE JUST TO BE HARASSED BY A TEENAGER AFTER I’M IN THE POOL!

Me: (sighes) Okay then, I hope you have a good day!

( My manager did the check not even 5 minutes later and called her out for not checking in. She went crazy on us and tried to fight our 6’6” Hungarian manager. We called the cops and she was asked to leave the pool. NEVER DISRESPECT TEENAGERS!!!!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!