Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #255284

, , | Unfiltered | March 17, 2022

I’m with a friend at a large chain thrift shop. We approach the cash and there’s a man standing slightly to one side with a cart full of items, and 2 or 3 young kids running around.

Friend: “are you in line?”

Man: “no, go ahead”

As we’re stepping up to put our purchases on the counter, a woman zooms in front of us. She only has one item in hand so while we’re a little annoyed we let it go because we assume she’ll be quick.

Turns out, she was the man’s wife. She set her one item down on the counter, started taking others out of the cart and sorting through them while blocking the lane, bickering with her husband over which items are going on which transaction.

Meanwhile one of the kids is sitting in the cart and pulling price tags off of everything, causing more bickering over which tag goes to what.

We didn’t stick around to see how it played out. We were both exhausted and hungry. If another lane had have been open we would have used it but there wasnt. We just put our 3 or 4 items away and left.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!