Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #254324

, , | Unfiltered | March 19, 2023

*One day when I was a junior in high school, I was in one of my classes and another teacher walked into the room. He was one of the teachers that everyone liked and we all said hi to him as he paused to talk to the current teacher. I’d waved and made another/extra comment as he was on his way out, but he’d ignored me (not on purpose, but just because of things). After school that day, I was in one of my clubs and he popped into the room.*

All of us: Hi [teacher]!

Teacher: *waves* Hi guys

Me: *teasing* Oh now you say hi to me!

Teacher: *laughs* Sorry. I’ll try harder next time *starts to walk out of the room and comes back and pokes his head around the corner, pointing at me* Oh and your dad did not liking being kicked in the head when you were a fetus! *disappears*

Me: *stunned silence*

*I was very confused because while I liked the teacher, not only were we not that close, but that’s something that wouldn’t have come up in our regular conversation even if I had known that story. There was some laughing and we finished up the club. After school, I get into the car with my mom*

Mom: So how was [club]?

Me: Mostly fine. [Teacher] stopped by. He made some comment about me being a fetus…*sees my mom’s expression* What did you do?!

*The night before had been a wrestling meet for one of my brother’s. As it was a home meet, [Teacher] was always the announcer. Somehow during the course of the night, the two of them had been talking and mom had told him this story: When she was pregnant with me, one day she’d been laying in bed on her side and my dad had come up and was laying near her stomach and talking to the baby. I apparently decided I didn’t want to listen to him because I just kicked out and caught my dad in the head.

Once I had the context, the situation was a lot funnier, but when he initially made that comment, boy was I confused!*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!