Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #253167

, , | Unfiltered | February 11, 2022

I am waiting to pick up my order. In line, there are several people, including one woman who has been whining about how she’s in a hurry, how long it has been taking, and trying to convince people to let her go ahead. She’s skipped past two people already, and is currently bothering a bigger guy who is completely ignoring her.

Right as my order gets called, she grabs this guy’s arm and tries to yank on it. He pulls away, she lets out a small screech and tries to grab at him again, and he suddenly pivots and smacks her, open-handed, right across the face.

The entire store goes dead silent, while she has fallen over on the ground, holding her cheek and looking wide-eyed at him. He then reaches into his pocket, and proceeds to apparently dial 9-1-1, telling the person on the other end that he is at [Restaraunt], he had a lady “claw at him”, and he has just slapped her across the face. He says that he is willing to wait for officers, and when he says that, the woman suddenly scrambles up and rushes out the door.

The manager came out at that point to talk to the guy, and I hurried to grab my food and walked out. I looked around a bit, but I didn’t see any sign of the woman, so she must have run or driven off.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!