Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #252969

, , | Unfiltered | February 6, 2022

Just before Spring Break my Law Enforcement teacher was informed he will not be allowed to teach at my school next year. Reason being, he was going to take an exam to become a lawyer. The Administrators didn’t like that. Regardless of the fact that he is one of the greatest teachers to walk the halls of (my high school). Following this, the ENTIRE school revolted. There was petitions and flyers. Students were calling the administration building all day. It was all over social media. Everyone loved Mr. (Law teacher). Teachers and students and even parents. Everything was planned and put together by one person. (Student 1) was in 3 of Mr. (Law Teacher)s class and loved him. So (Student 1) and (Student 2) are planning a walk out in support, along with everything else. The students of (my high school) all have their own friend group. But no matter if someone hated another, we all are coming together to keep our favorite teacher.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!