Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #252959

, , , | Unfiltered | February 6, 2022

Between freshman and sophomore year of high school, I take a summer school biology class as a way to graduate with an extra science class. The class covers a week of material in a day, and is overall very intense, but we have a great teacher so I don’t really mind. Keep in mind- I am very introverted and no one in the class knows me very well. Our teacher has assigned us with figuring out how a certain StopMotion app works. Most people have created animations that are 4-5 frames long, having clearly spent about 5 minutes on it. I, however, love StopMotion and have created a very detailed animation involving 2.5 hours of work and over 500 images. One kid in our class is notorious for bragging about how well he’s doing and how smart he is, to the point of making my friend, who is struggling, feel bad. As we present our videos to a partner…
Annoying guy (AG): Mine was so awesome! I even got an 11/10 on it!
(We are unimpressed.)
AG: It even had character development!
His partner: Dude, chill.
AG: I mean, he ATE a JOLLY RANCHER!
*My teacher lowers her laptop screen and looks over her desk at him*
Teacher: I hate to tell you, but hers was better. *points at me*
(He gives me a look of shock and disbelief that I will treasure forever as everyone else stares)
AG: I don’t believe this. Show me yours.
(So I do. Everyone crowds around my iPad as I play my animation, and his face morphs into one of dejection as he realizes that mine is, in fact, better before slinking back to his seat, defeated. As everyone else sits back down…)
His partner: I want to be HER partner for the next StopMotion assignment!
(Shut him up for a whole two days.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!