Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #252518

, , | Unfiltered | January 29, 2022

I have a friend that I could write a book about. He’s a lovely human being and he is very intelligent (when not drunk) but, unfortunately, one would not normally categorise him as good looking. Actually, I don’t think that quite describes the image well enough. Let’s just say that he has been refused service at some bars for “being over the limit already”, when I knew for a fact that he was stone cold sober. (I fell I must re-iterate that he is a brilliant person to spend time with and I enjoy his company greatly.) When we were younger, we also used to smoke quite a bit of cannabis.

We’d gone to the off-licence to purchase some alcohol and on our way out, this friend (who was single at the time) approached some younger looking women.

My friend: “Hi girls. Do you wanna have a good time? Would you like some drugs?”

I stopped walking and stared at him open-mouthed. The poor girls looked just as shocked.

My friend: interpreting the shock on our faces “You are old enough, aren’t you?”

I grabbed him and dragged him outside and, whilst laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, explained that I knew he was just trying to invite them to join us for a giggle and a few drinks but he might want to try different tactics in the future.

I would also like to send out my apologies to those poor people who were propositioned, completely out of the blue, by a scruffy looking fool.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!