Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #252032

, | Unfiltered | January 19, 2022

My sisters works in a supermarket. One day, two students in couples arrive at my sister’s cash register.

Girl: Oh, by the way, you needed a notebook ? I bought it for you.
The guy: Oh, I thought about it, I bought one for myself, I’ll put it back on !

The guy’s put his notebook back on the shefl and come back.

Another client, about the same age, speak
The other customer: But you just stole….
(The said shelf where a feww of notebooks are stored is visible to my sister)
My sister: No, I saw him, he just put away the notebook he had taken…
The other customer: I’m sure he stole, I want to see the security guard!

She goes to the reception desk, who ignores the story, and the front desk calls the agent.
The agent arrives at my sister’s cash register.

The client: I say it, he stole!..
My sister: Uh, no, I saw him, he didn’t steal anything.

The security guard will look at the surveillance screens and realize that the guy didn’t steal anything.
The security guard: No, the screens show it, he just put his notebook away.

The customer leaves,
My sister and the agent to the couple: Sorry…

The girl: oh don’t worry, it’s her ex ( pointing to her boyfriend), she can’t stand that we’re together. She accuses us of theft as soon as she sees one of us in a store…

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!