Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #251758

, , | Unfiltered | January 15, 2022

For context, at the time of this story I was a math and secondary education major, now I am a elementary edu major. So, last year when I was a sophomore in college I had taken a history course because I thought it sounded interesting. While this was a lower level course, we had a ton of writing and presentations. I think one of my papers was 13 pages long. Well at the end of the semester our professor had a final test and a final essay. I did well on the test, and the essay, like I had with all my other ones. But at the bottom in the comments of the paper he said something along the lines of you are going to fail as a teacher because you are terrible at grammar and all your students will write like you. Now granted my grammar was/is not the absolute best, but it was not terrible, and at the time I wanted to be a math teacher. His comment was part of my decision to switch to elementary education, because I want the students to learn their grammar properly, unlike me, and I want to prove to him that I can teach and not be a failure.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!