Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #251250

, | Unfiltered | January 8, 2022

I used to work as a receptionist at a hotel, which shared a building with office spaces. Between the entrance of the hotel and offices was a glass wall, so you could see the people entering, but there was no way to go directly from the office entrance to the hotel. Also, we had glass doors as entrance, which where hung between glass wall segments.
Two incidents occurred while I worked there. One time, a very important looking and acting man with military style officer like attire, came down the stairs by the office entrance. Seeing me at reception, he then proceeded to walk straight into de glass divider wall….I had to duck below the reception desk because it was just too funny. Another time, there was a group of people in front of the reception waiting for a ride. One of them, also a very important acting person, walked straight into the glass wall next to the doors. And then came to berate me that there should be a warning on those walls. Seriously, how did he think the doors where held up? By magic?

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!