Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #251020

, , | Unfiltered | January 4, 2022

(My husband can be a bit NAR sometimes. We often go shopping to Chedraui because it is the only place with good sales options, this is such a time.)

*Husband picks up a sweater from the back part of a sales cart and looks at it.

* Lady 1 looks at him and says it is hers.

*Husband runs away and goes directly to the cashier’s till and the woman follows through.

* They start fighting over the sweater. Lady 1 claims it is her cart and not a sales cart. She tries to take the sweater off his hand but I’m in the middle so she can’t get through.

*Lady 1 finally leaves and I turn to my husband to tell him it is bad manners to take stuff from others when a second lady comes by.

Lady 2: Can you give me MY sweater?
Me: I’m sorry? Was it not “lady’s 1” sweater?
Lady 2: She is my sister! GIVE ME MY SWEATER!!!!

* Finally look at the cart again and see several people picking things from it! Turn back to the lady.

Me: Why are people taking things from your cart?
Lady 2: They are taking from the FRONT!
Me: So the front is not yours but the back is?
Lady 2: FINALLY! GIVE ME MY SWEATER!

I finally turn to my husband and just let the lady know how ridiculous it is to say the cart is hers when obviously people are taking from it

She starts getting real nasty at that point, insulting us both and saying we are not men, that we are useless “insert gay racial slur here”.

Turn to her one last time to let her know we are not insulting anyone and then pay with the cashier who is just holding her laughter at this point.

It was a $5 sweater for my mom. Can’t believe how crazy people can become sometimes…

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!