Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #250805

, , | Unfiltered | January 3, 2022

This happens when my older sister and I are at one of her friend’s house playing during the summer. We are 12 & 11, while her friend and her little sister are 12 & 10. Their dad is upstairs working on a wood project while we are playing in their bedroom. All of sudden we hear a scream and a thud where he is working. We all rush to the hallway to see him running by saying he has to go to the hospital while holding a bloody hand. He grabs his keys and runs out the door. While my sister and I are processing what happened her friend and her friend’s sister start dramatically gagging and making vomiting noises.

Me – What’s wrong with you guys?

Friend – Oh my God there’s blood on the floor! *Gag* I’m gonna vomit! *Choke*

Friend’s Sister – *already fake hurling in the toilet*

My Sister – It’s just a couple spots guys, calm down

Friend – It’s so gross! *runs away down the stairs*

My sister and I look at each other and the 5 spots of blood on the floor no bigger than a small button on the ground. We sigh grab some paper towels and clean up the blood so they will stop. Later in the day they are both draped over the couches “sick” from seeing a few drops of blood.

Me – I hope your dad’s ok, do you think he’ll need stitches?

Friend – I don’t care, that was the worst thing ever! I’m still sick from it *GAG*

We left shortly after that annoyed at having to baby them and their lack of concern for their dad. I get that everyone has their own level of what they can stand, but that seemed a little over the top to me, which they had a tendency to do.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!