Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #250789

, , | Unfiltered | January 2, 2022

This happens when I am home from the weekend from College. We live out in the country so it’s very rare to get solicitors especially since our drive is so long. However as I’m grabbing bags of my laundry out of my car by the garage two Jehovah Witness walk up; a man and a woman.

Me – *A little startled seeing strangers* Oh, hello! Do you guys need help?

Woman – No we don’t, we are just spreading the word of God, Helping people find Jesus. *She hands me a Watch Tower pan flit*

Me – I’ve already found Jesus, Thank you *I try to hand back the pan flit*

Woman – Well that’s…Interesting.

Me – *Thinking to myself – Yup it’s fascinating!* Ugh, well I need to go back inside. Have a nice day.

Woman – Are your parents home? Do they have a moment to talk about our lord and savior?

Me – *At this point my Dad comes outside and I get an evil grin* Hey Dad! These Jehovah Witness want to talk about Jesus!”

Dad – *Big Smile* Really? *My dad proceeds to have an hour long biblical debate with them until they leave defeated*

Unfortunately what the JW’s did not know was my dad had actually been excommunicated from the Jehovah Witness’s years ago before I was born and was considered an “apostate” which is the most evil of the excommunicated. He became a Protestant pastor and enjoyed biblical bouts with current JW’s whenever they came knocking.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!