Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #250769

, , | Unfiltered | January 1, 2022

(It’s the mid-1990’s, and I’m working in the traffic department of a local warehouse (we get the orders from customer service and process them into packing slips, which are given to the warehouse staff to fill, then we make sure the orders were filled and shipped correctly). My coworker and I are working in one office that’s attached to the main warehouse, and our supervisor is in the office right next to ours. A local popular radio station is playing in the warehouse, and we can hear it as well. The song “Zombie” by the Cranberries is playing, much to our supervisor’s chagrin.)

Cranberries: *singing, natch* In your hea-ee-aa-ed, in your hea-ee-aa-ed, Zombie, zombie, zom-b-ie-ie-ie-ie, What’s in your hea-ee-aa-ed, in your hea-ee-aa-ed, Zombie, zombie, zom-b-ie-ie-ie-ie, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ie-ie oh…

Supervisor: *unseen and completely ticked off* SHUT THE F*CK UP!!

(My coworker and I look up at each other and burst out laughing. I miss that job.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!