Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #250598

, , | Unfiltered | December 30, 2021

I was on date with my girlfriend and we were having a good time. We are on a technicality an interracial couple with her being half Greek half Puerto Rican and me being Caucasian. We went to go see a movie and arrived pretty early and got decent seats. We still had 30 minutes before the movie started when someone decided it was appropriate to start hitting on her with me there.

Him: Hey baby how bout you ditch this loser and come home with a real man.

GF: I am with a real man.

Him: Come on you know you want me.

(I’m ready to punch this guy in the face for harassing her but she signals me not to do anything)

GF: I am seeing someone and he’s right next me even if I was single I would never date someone like you.

Him *getting very angry* Why because I’m black?

GF: It has nothing to do with it. The way your attitude is I would never date someone like you.

Him; *now very angry* WELL **** YOU THEN YOU RACIST ****!

GF: I’m Puerto Rican if I was racist I wouldn’t be dating him *pointing to me*

Him: YOU’RE A RACIST ****ING ****!

GF: How does not wanting to go home with you make me racist?

Him: **** YOU YOU RACIST ****! YOU AND YOUR TRUMP SUPPORTING ***** *** BOYFRIEND!

GF: So because he’s white he automatically supports Trump which he doesn’t who’s the racist now?

Him: **** YOU!

(An usher came in and escorted him out we were surprised he went peacefully. When he was finally gone I turned to my girlfriend)

Me: You’re only half Puerto Rican.

GF: Yeah but he didn’t need to know that.

(We both start laughing and I kissed her on the forehead just as the trailers started coming on.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!