Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

25 Of The Best Stories From Not Always Right – September 2020 Roundup!

| Right | October 3, 2020

It’s time for the September roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in September deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out twenty-five! We’ve also made it easier for you to navigate the stories – each one will link to the next!

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

Don’t forget to vote for your favorite stories in the poll below! Note: You can choose up to three. Last month’s winner was The Saga Of Jane Complain from the Right category!

 

The Suspect Is Wearing Body Armor – Well, it won’t be a long chase.

This Story Starts At A Ten And Gets Better – Hits from the comments: “Dear Old Lady: I’m here to talk to you about the NAR Avengers Initiative…”

An American Tale In Reverse – Which life is this cat on now?!

Life Goals! – We bow at the feet of the master of Instant Karma.

The Currency Of Malicious Compliance – You have to read the whole law, not just the part that works for you.

A Whisker Away From Insanity, Part 2 – How can the cat steal what rightfully belongs to her?

Taking A Page Out Of Jean Milburn’s Book – Hits from the comments: “Sounds like the breast soap dispenser ever.”

That’s Mister Doctor Professor [Last Name] To You! – Who says teachers aren’t any fun?

He Probably Thinks Women Don’t Fart, Too – Women also don’t have naturally golden eyelids or hot pink lips, dude.

Making An Offer No One Could Refuse – Hits from the comments: “Dear Friend: I’m here to talk to you about the NAR Avengers Initiative: International Division.” We’ll have a complete team before you know it!

It’s Nice To Have A Comfortable Work Environment – Well, as long as they’re not on the clock…

A Fantasy Epic For The Ages – This is why the “block” button exists, people.

Sex For Anything Besides Reproduction? How Dare You!, Part 2 – Personally, I’d rather see young people use condoms than have babies they can’t handle, but that’s just me.

When You Click, I Snap – This might be the best comeback this website has ever seen.

A Thrilling Conversationalist – Some people just aren’t baby people.

He’s Not Driving A Ford Siesta – Stock up on your dad jokes for the low, low price of clicking on this story!

Thumbs Up, Sister! – Hit up the comments on this story for the extensive list of words we use for “pacifier” around the world!

The Perfect Place For A Coronary! – Is anyone else suddenly hungry?

Time To Assay The Essay Situation, Part 11 – Clever teachers are the best teachers.

Time To Get Splashy – Don’t mess with Mama Bear.

A Harmless Necessary Chicken – Here will be an old abusing of Falstaff’s patience and the King’s chicken.

Gotta Make Up For That Wage Gap Somehow – This story has sparked a lot of debate. Want to join the fray? Head to the comments section!

I’m Not Your Bro And My Dog Isn’t, Either – Stay away from my house hippo!

A Not So Warm And Cuddly Story – Hits from the comments: “There’s ‘entitled’ and then there’s whatever the heck this is…”

Redefining “Monster-In-Law” – If you think your in-laws are bad, just wait until you hear about this lady.

 

[poll id=”42″]

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!