Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

25 Of The Best Stories From Not Always Right – August 2021 Roundup!

| Right | September 17, 2021

It’s time for the August roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in August deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out twenty-five!

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

 

OCD About BLT – Sometimes all it takes is a simple solution and thinking outside the box.

Bras Are Scary Enough As It Is – This story starts out with a major yikes but it gets better! Promise!

You Say, “I Do,” I Say, “Neigh!” – Hits from the comments: “Maybe what the pastor said was, ‘Speak now or Frau Blücher hold your peace…'”

Best. Tech Support Call. Ever. – We wish we could see what Albert and the Missus did next!

Getting Owned By The Owner, Part 16 – “I’ll have your job!” You mean you’ll do your own shopping?

With A Good Reputation, Nothing Can Stop You! – This story contains a fun case of positive instant Karma!

Ah, We’ve Found It! The Order For Instant Karma! – If you know nothing about your order, why would you expect the employees to know?!

No Buying Your Way Out Of This One – If you’re going to cheat, don’t be stupid enough to brag about it!

I’m Glad Someone Here Knows What’s Going On – Hits from the comments: “So glad to read someone who can hear over the sound of her ovaries… and across the vast generation gap, to boot.”

There’s Cheapery And Then There’s Thievery – Just stick to the tiny shampoo bottles next time.

You Can’t Cheat Science! – Hits from the comments: “Never has ‘we have microscopes’ sounded so badass.”

Probably Don’t Have A Needle That Small Anyway – What part of “We don’t do that” confused you?

License To Be A Jerk – Tell them not to do it, then get mad when they don’t do it. Perfect management.

The Furry Fables Of Teddy And Myrrh – Please head to the comments of this story to see some adorable pictures of cat and dog buddies! (And post your own!)

Things Are Heating Up STUPID Fast – This story is simply infuriating, but a good read just the same.

You Did It! You’re A Hero! – The biggest takeaway here is to always remember Rule Zero.

We Wouldn’t Want Any Of This Grandma’s Cookies – Hits from the comments: “I should take better care of my feet. I never knew that was where I kept my brains.”

Someone Hates Their Job Extra Today – As long as you have call-waiting, it’s never a bad time to mess with a scammer!

That’s One Ballsy Programmer – You have to have a sense of humor in situations like this, and this guy is nailing it!

Learn To Leave Well Enough Alone – This author was far more patient than I would have been in their shoes!

Auntie Needs To Chill Out – Lesson learned: don’t mess with Grandma!

The One Time A “Junk Pic” Had A Good Outcome – I guess we’re not doing phrasing anymore.

Flipping Off And Flipping Out Over Foreigners – Punny hits from the comments: “OP though the guy was a sour Kraut, but it turned out he was just a brat.”

Sometimes Karma Is Really, Really Wet – We hope this step-dad never got the mud out of those shoes.

Why Nurses Should Rule The World, Part 14 – Hits from the comments: “Good thing I’m not a nurse. I would have run her over.”

 

If you’d like to read more of our favorite stories, you can always check out July’s roundup next!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!