Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

25 Of The Best Stories From Not Always Right – April 2021 Roundup!

| Right | May 7, 2021

It’s time for the April roundup! Our editors have decided among themselves which stories in April deserve the extra attention, regardless of the number of thumbs-ups they received. Out of all the stories we posted in the month, we’ve singled out twenty-five!

If there are any stories from the last month you feel we should have included, please let us know in the comments!

 

This Lesson Really Stings, Part 3 – Had to have high, high hopes for a livin’… and higher bridges.

Eerie But Effective – Hits from the comments: “I guess that lady got an eyeful for her earful.”

Advancements In Understanding – A happy ending? Could it be?!

The Burn Is Coming From Inside The House – OH, SNAP!

A Little Class In Class Will Pay Off Later On – Hits from the comments: “Well, well, well, if it isn’t the consequences of my own actions.”

Very Middling Advice – Ahh, an expert stupid-wrangler hard at work.

A Tough Drink To Swallow – Kudos to this author for getting out of a bad spot!

“Help” Them Understand Their Entitlement – Anyone who refers to anyone else as “the help” gets an automatic free pass to our Jerk tag!

Never Be Afraid To Defend Your Name! – Cue a dozen “A-A-Ron” references in the comments…

Reaching New Tea Totals – Everyone flocks to the tea whisperer.

I Can See Clearly Now… You’re An Idiot – Our face-palming is eternal.

“Back To School” Is Getting Stranger By The Minute – Even if we weren’t in a you-know-what, why would you want a hotel full of sick people?!

Skimpy Clothes, Skimpier Morals – YES! We love to see consequences. LOVE IT.

Thanks For The Extra Pay, Jerk! – If you’re going to lie, don’t take pictures.

Learn Not To Fear The Boop – Sometimes a cashier’s gotta do what a cashier’s gotta do.

When You Have The Final Word With The Final Customer – They made the sale and ditched a racist brat? Score!

Best To Stick To A Single Phone Call – Hey, she’s elderly, not dead.

This Story Starts With Hurricanes, And Then It Gets Worse, Part 2 – We’re insanely curious to know what was in those packages that was more important than being safe!

Looking For A Specialty Item Doesn’t Make You Special – Sometimes beggars literally cannot be choosers.

Contracting A Serious Problem – Hits from the comments: “Time to swap out contractors. I think this one’s busted.”

Not Much Assurance About The Insurance, Part 16 – I’ll be right back. I think I need to invest in a dashcam.

I Pledge Allegiance To Tea And Scones – There are so, so many things wrong with what’s happening here.

Pretty And Witty And Very Literal – Hits from the comments: “Error, unable to bully, must find new target.”

Mess With The Cub, You Get The Papa Bear’s Claws – GAH, this story makes us angry! (But it does feature a satisfying slam.)

Being Decent Isn’t Hard If You Make The Effort – I can only reiterate the title here.

If you’d like to read more of our favorite stories, you can always check out March’s roundup next!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!