Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249978

, , | Unfiltered | December 21, 2021

Notice: Content warning might be a good idea.
(I was having lunch at a popular fast food chain with my girlfriend. While eating, a man comes in demanding to see a manager. A female employee says that it’ll be a moment.
Man: Would you hurry the hell up, bitch!?!
Employee: I’m sorry sir, my manager is in the bathroom right now. What is the problem?
Man: I asked for no onions on my fucking burger AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MESSED THIS SHIT UP!!! (slams burger on counter).
Employee: I am so sorry sir, I can make a new one for you.
Man: FUCK YOU! I want a refund for your stupidity.
Employee: Sir, please calm down, I promise you, we can remake it without onions.
Man: If you don’t give me my refund, I will kill you bitch!
(Just him yelling at this poor employee is worrying enough, now he is threatening to kill her now.)
Employee: Sir, I-
(All of a sudden, he lunges at her, grabbing her breasts, then grabbing her arm, and pulling her over the counter. He punched her in the face, and threw her on the ground. He then stomped on her chest, breaking her ribs. Another man runs over to save her, but the man grabs him and knocks the wind out of him. The police were called and came out in less than three minutes. The man saw the cops and tried to punch them. Big mistake, as the cop, who was a foot taller than this guy, and had huge, muscular arms, blocked his punch, and twisted his arm, and tackled him to the ground. They arrested him for assault and groping. The employee got help for what happened, and quit her job after that. I don’t blame her).

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!