Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249767

, , | Unfiltered | December 18, 2021

Husband: So, I had a weird experience at the park today.

Me: Oh?

Husband: Yeah. I had [son] on the swing when this woman walked over and plopped her kid on the swing next to us and started talking to me. She kept saying how cute [son] was and that he had the prettiest blue eyes and that he looked just like me.

Me: *fighting the urge to laugh* Yeah? What did you say to her?

Husband: I thanked her and just kept pushing [son] on the swing. She kept talking away at me about random stuff and every once in a while she would say how cute [son] is and how he looked so much like me that it was obvious he was my son. It was really weird so I decided to go to the slides instead. She didn’t follow us, thank god.

Me: *snorts then bursts out laughing* Baby, she was hitting on you.

(My husband gives me a confused look.)

Husband: How do you know?

Me: She was telling you [son] looked just like you and that HE was cute. She was trying to tell you that you’re cute.

Husband: *scoffs* I don’t think so.

(My husband is living proof that even attractive people can be awkward and clueless when people are flirting with them.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!