Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249747

, | Unfiltered | December 17, 2021

My friend was selling some tablet-pc’s on the internet.
He had a lot of calls about the items and some of the calls were funny, but one call stood out because the caller obviously wasn’t listening.
I was with him when the call started and I only heard what my friend said but I guess you can make up the questions he got.
My friend: ‘Hello, this is [Name]’
And than I heard:
“Yes, I still have 2 of them.”
……………
“They are 75 Euros for one or 140 Euros for 2. Plus shipping which is about 10 Euros”
……………..
“No 75.”
………………
“No, 140.”
……………….
“No shipping is an extra 10 Euros.”
…………………..
“No, 85.”
…………………..
“No, 150.”
……………………….
“You can pay on delivery or by paypal or you pay in advance .”
………………………
“No, I dont use western union.”
……………………
“No, that’s not what I said”
………………………
“Of course you can come and pick them up yourself. I live in [City]”
………………………
“Yes, that about 200 km from your place.”
…………………..
“Yes that would save you 10 Euros.”
…………….
“No, It’s [City]. 200 km from your place, not [completely different City] that’s near you.”
………………
“Ok. 1 tablet. I’ll send it to you as soon as you paid.”
…………….
“You can pay on delivery or by paypal or you pay in advance, as I said earlier.”
…………………………
“No, I still dont use Western Union.”
……………………..
“Well sir I would advice you to read my ad once again, and if there are any questions left send me a message via the website I’m using.”
………………………
“No sir, I won’t go over this again. You’re not listening to what I’m saying and everything you asked you can also read on the website. Read the info, make up your mind and let me know via the website. You have to hurry though, because these tablets are really very good value for your money and I just have these 2 left. Bye.”
…………
“Yes, just 2. Goodbye.”
Luckely the next caller made the deal in under 2 minutes so my friend was very happy to remove his ad.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!