Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249109

, , , | Unfiltered | December 6, 2021

(I’ve been volunteering at the same animal shelter for a while now, and one of the small dogs there [I’ll call him ‘Rascal’*] is very fond of me. Unfortunately, he’s not as crazy about most other people; so when something needs to be done with him, the task often falls upon me or the one other volunteer he really likes).
Shelter Head: “The vet needs to look at ‘Rascal’, but she wants him muzzled first. Can you do that?”
Me: “Um, I think so- he won’t be happy about it, though.”
Shelter Head: “Just so long as he can’t bite anybody.”
Me: “Ok…” >puts muzzle on the little imp and brings him to the vet room<. “He was just out ten minutes ago, so he should be good to go.”
Rascal: “…” >gives me a look as if to say, ‘you traitor!'<
Vet: “Oh perfect; thank you hon!” >her assistant grabs the leash and stands nearby while the vet looks over his charts<.
(I hang around a little bit, just in case they need something else. All of a sudden, ‘Rascal’ lifts his leg and pees all over the vet’s shoe).
Everyone: “Rascal!!!”
*Name has been changed to protect the guilty. ‘Rascal’ was later adopted and is now living a happily spoiled life.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!