Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249079

, , | Unfiltered | December 5, 2021

Back when I was in primary school, the PTA decided to run a production of Grease, starring the parents and teachers (and one student in the role of the headmistress).
It all went great – cheesy acting, bad American accents, horrible singing – the kind of thing everyone expected.
However, it was discovered soon afterwards that the parents playing Danny and Sandy had gotten a little… method. In that while their characters fell in love, they had an affair.
This school was in a small village, so everyone knew each other and knew what had happened. Making things worse was the fact that both of the adulterers had a child in the same class, which meant that the parents often saw each other when dropping off or picking up.
Highlights included: the two men having a full on fight near the school, leading the police to be called; other parents picking sides and having shouting matches; and the school never doing another PTA production to this day, the best part of a decade later.
Now, it’s become a taboo to mention Grease or that production in or around the school, even though none of the children of those parents go there anymore, and one of them had been moved to a different school years before anyway.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!