Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #248188

, | Unfiltered | November 24, 2021

(So this story is actually about myself but a few months ago I started working at a local Gas Station pumping gas, its not the best work but its work. Anyways on one of my days off, my dad called me pretty early because he had forgotten so things at home and needed me to drive them out to him as he was on vacation and I was to meet him half way from home. Since it was really early and I hadn’t got too much sleep the night before I stopped off at one of the company I work gas station to fill my car up and get a coffee. Anyways when I pull up I decided to use the Self Serve instead of Full Serve but I didn’t read the signs as I pulled up which lead to this conversation.)

Pump Attendant: Fill it up with Regular.
Me: Wait this is Full Serve?
Pump Attendant: Yes.
Me: Are you sure?
Pump Attendant: …Y-yes…

(Those last few words had tumbled out of my mouth before I realized it and I realized just how stupid they sounds once spoken, so while the Pump Attendant was giving me a look of ‘Really?’ I was just like ‘I’m so sorry.’

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!