Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #247974

, , , | Unfiltered | November 19, 2021

I carry my keys on a carabiner. After seeing a movie my friend and I go next door to eat and upon leaving I realize I no longer have my house keys on my keychain. I go back to the theater to ask for them and the employee radios someone else to look.

Employee: “They didn’t find any keys”
Me: “I was sitting kind of sideways in the seat and I think they may have gotten wedged into the right side.”
Employee, dripping with sarcasm: “I think they know how to look for keys.”

Now feeling like maybe I DID somehow leave them at home, I leave. After confirming that I did in fact leave them there I call back. The same employee answers.

Employee: “Were you the one who already asked me a half hour ago? What do you think has changed since then?”
Me: “My keys are definitely there, can someone please check again? I’m pretty sure they’re wedged into the right side of the seat.”
Employee: “Well there’s a movie now in there so no one can look until later”
Me: Okay, can someone please call me when the movie is out?

The time the employee gave me of the last movie getting out of the theater comes and goes. I call again.

New Employee: “Oh yeah we have your keys right here!”

A manager brought me my keys when I went back. I made a complaint.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!