Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #247781

, , | Unfiltered | November 17, 2021

(Every year since I was 16, and I’m 29 now, I have managed to catch acute bronchitis every single year. At this point in my life, I can tell the very day the symptoms start what it is and how to treat it. This time, it’s been only four days since the coughing started, and the only reason I waited was because of the weekend, my doctor wasn’t open and it wasn’t bad enough to warrant a trip to the ER. When I went in today, apparently I surprised my doctor by self diagnosing.)
Doctor: Ok, so you are in therapy for-
Me: *hacking* Sorry, bronchitis.
Doctor:…your sisters death….wait….let me listen, you don’t sound like you have it.
Me: Pretty sure I have it, no disrespect intended.
Doctor: No no I understand, but I want to listen. *puts stethoscope on back*…acute bronchitis. How…
Me: I get this every year since the age of 16. I’ve learned to recognize the symptoms pretty much immediately.
Doctor: How long have you had this cough?
Me: This one? Four days.
Doctor:….Four days…and you correctly self diagnosed yourself? Most people wait 2 to 3 weeks!
Me: Without the help of (search engine site)!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!