Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #246330

, , , | Unfiltered | October 27, 2021

(I’ve just gotten some lunch and am heading to my next class. I walk into the building and head towards the stairs. Suddenly a woman runs up and grabs me by the arm quite forcefully.)

Woman: “Excuse me! What do you think you’re doing?”

Me: “I’m going to class.”

Woman: “What makes you think you can come in here? We haven’t given the all-clear yet. It’s very dangerous for anyone to be in here.”

Me: “I’m sorry, I don’t follow.”

Woman: “You can’t just walk into a building after a fire alarm goes off. All students were told to go to the designated area. You can’t just assume it’s okay and wonder back in.”

Me: “What fire alarm? I just got here and I didn’t hear one.”

Woman: “Well it’s stopped now, but you have to be given the all clear before you can come in. Now get out of here.”

(I turn around and walk away. As I do, I notice another student entering through a different door. The woman sees him too and angrily races to meet him.)

Woman: “Excuse me! What do you think you’re doing?”

(I was more than a bit worried about how easily I had been allowed to walk through the door of a potentially burning building with no warning.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!