Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #246320

, | Unfiltered | October 26, 2021

We have a female co-worker who is known in our office for two things- beings extremely bad at her job and being a religious maniac to the point of delusion. She’s gotten into some serious hot water recently for a number of outbursts such as telling a co-worker that her brother died because her family was Jewish and therefore ‘sinned against God!’ and she also told a gay co-worker that he would burn in hell for the sin of ‘being a f******’. However, her worst offence was when she called the cops on an openly lesbian manager claiming she was ‘grooming young girls for satan!’ Fed up of her behaviour, the boss told her she was on her last warning! One day I’m on my lunch break with a couple of others in the kitchen when suddenly we hear a loud shriek come from the office. Quickly we run in and find our religious co-worker brandishing my phone which has a picture of my two children in the background.

Me: (Religious Co-Worker) what’s wrong?

Religious co-worker: WHY ARE THERE PICTURES OF KIDS ON YOUR PHONE?

Me: Oh, that’s…

Religious co-worker: YOU PERVERT, DISGUSTING PAEDO- YOU’RE MOLESTING KIDS AREN’T YOU!

Me: Look, those are…

Religious Co-Worker: I HOPE THE LORD SENDS YOU TO PRISON AND SOMEONE CUTS YOUR F******** DICK OFF! YOU SICK PERVERT- I’LL HAVE YOU ARRESTED!

Co-worker: OH FOR F*** SAKE (Religious Co-Worker) THOSE ARE HIS KIDS!

Religious Co-worker: LIAR! HE’S NOT MARRIED- HE DOESN’T HAVE KIDS!

Me: Actually I do (grabs the phone) that’s my daughter (daughter’s name) whose 5, that’s my son (son’s name) whose two and a half! They’re mine and (girlfriend’s name)’s I assure you!

Suddenly she goes pale and her eyes start bugging out- I realise that another outburst is probably going to hit any moment.

Religious Co-Worker: So… you have kids but you’re not married!

Me: Well yes, me and (girlfriend’s name) aren’t really into marriage, we’ve been together for 13 years anyway.

Immediately she backs away and starts flapping her mouth like a fish, everyone around rolls their eyes in frustration.

Religious Co-Worker: D-DEVIL SPAWN! YOUR KIDS ARE DEVIL SPAWN- I’LL HAVE YOU FIRED FOR THIS!

She sprints into the manager’s office and we immediately hear her screaming and shouting about how I’ve brought the devil into the office and she wants me fired. Repeatedly the manager tells her to calm down but she continues to screech at a high volume of decibels and throw random bible quotes wherever she can. Suddenly we hear items being thrown and the sound of glass breaking. Within minutes we see security dragging her kicking and screaming out of the building still ranting loudly about the devil. The manager shortly afterwards that she had been terminated effective immediately. Apparently, her throwing a glass at his head was the final straw- she won’t be missed at all.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!