Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #246295

, , | Unfiltered | October 25, 2021

(I’m on a cruise to the Bahamas on vacation. As soon as our cruise ship docks, the locals come swarming in to sell their goods. Soon, they disperse, and me, my father, and my sister go to the beach. After swimming, I decide to go back to my cabin, but they want to stay for a while longer. I’m a petite female, with bad anxiety issues due to past assault, but I figure the short block alone will be okay. As I’m walking, I notice a tall muscular man and his mixed breed dog following me. I hurry my pace, but they get closer and closer. I’m trying not to show that I’m scared…then the dog passes me. It’s shocking that the dog is not on a leash, since I’m from a country where all dogs have to be on one. I’m having visions of the dog biting me.
Meanwhile, the man comes closer and closer, until his face is right against my face, by my ear, like he’s going to whisper in it. I didn’t notice him creeping up because I was watching his dog. I’m stricken with terror, and can’t even yell out “W-what are you doing?!” Instead of whispering, he makes an exact sound of a barking dog and fake lunges at me. At this point, I’m hurrying so fast away that I’m tripping over my flip flops. Someone else shouts “Oi!” at him and I hear laughter. I stayed all day and the next in my cabin.
I never went back for another vacation there. I’ve been to different countries around and they’ve never behaved like that. My family was shocked to hear what happened and they agreed it was weird and that I was lucky that nothing else happened.
So to that guy that scared the wits out of a sensitive young lady and made her cry in her room, shaking, I hope you get help. And to the government, you should pass laws on leashing your dogs, at least around tourists.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!