Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #245967

, | Unfiltered | October 22, 2021

We are getting a relative’s house ready for sale after they passed on. Another relative who had been living there is now moving in with us and I feel that our food storage is inadequate and mention to my husband that we should take the refrigerator if no one else wants it as ours isn’t big enough for us, let alone an extra person. Husband agrees that it would be a good idea. With all the renovations it’s best to leave it there for use for several weeks of use. I remind my husband.

Me “Have you checked to see if anyone wants the fridge”

Husband “No, why?”

Me “Because I mentioned to you that we could use it because our fridge is too small for the extra food we need”

Husband “Oh, yeah that’s a good idea, I’ll see if anyone else wants it”

A couple of weeks later they finally finish with the house and put it on the market.

Me *to husband “So what happened with the fridge?”

Husband “No one else wanted it, so we got rid of it”

Me “Why did you get rid of it? I wanted it because our fridge isn’t big enough”

Husband “Well you could have told me, that would have been a good idea”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!