Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #245713

, | Unfiltered | October 15, 2021

I just transfered to a new school.My classmates are coolmif a bit quirky.One day during the break before history,one of the guys finds a puppy outside and lifts it up so everyone else can pet it throuvh the open window as we’re on the ground floor.One of the girls pulls the puppy in and everyone gathers around the poor thing.

I told them they should take it out because class was about to start but they ignored me,they also ignored me when I told them that it might have an accident.The teacher came and one girl hid the puppy in her lap,under a sweater.

In the last 10 minutes of class,the puppy escapes and starts walking and sniffing around the classroom,causing everyine including myself to buest into laughter.Just as the teacher noticed the puppy,it made its way to the front and peed right next to the teacher’s desk.

Luckily the teacher had a good laugh,told one of the boys to ask the cleaning ladies for a mop (but he instead chose to wipe the small puddle with tissues) and told another to take the puppy out.

Later I found out the same girl who kept it hidden also took it to the vet and then home.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!