Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #245709

, , | Unfiltered | October 15, 2021

Since we’re not sure how to categorize certain foreign ethnic clothing to determine laundry price, we asked an employee. That went fine, although one got categorized as ladies, since it was more elaborate, thus more expensive, even though it’s actually men’s, belonging to my dad.

The employee then went through the rest of the laundry, just normal western clothes, to confirm everything. Now it came down to two dress shirts. Both men’s and the exact same style but one an L and the other XS. She looked at the two of us, erased the ‘2’ for ‘men’s dress shirt’ and put ‘1’, then added ‘1’ for ‘ladies blouse’, which is more expensive.

Dad: Wait, no. Both of these are men’s.
Employee: No. *waves L shirt at dad* Man. *waves XS shirt at me* Lady.
Me: Yes, I’m a lady, but this is a man’s shirt, exact same style as the other one. Look at the buttons too. The smaller one CAN’T be more expensive!!
Employee: You’re a lady! You wear ladies clothes!
Dad: This isn’t hers. It’s my son’s.
Me: Yeah, that’s my little brother’s.
Employee: Oh. *changes it back*

Yes, that is my shirt. No, I don’t have a brother.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!