Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #245436

, | Unfiltered | October 13, 2021

My husband bought a new car and there is a minor issue. Since it’s in warranty, he decides to call for an appointment. He’s at work, and people are kinda chatty, so he goes outside to call. However, it’s raining, so he decides to go sit in his car.

Husband: Yes, I called about [issue] *gives information like name, car, etc.*

Call center: I see. We can make an appointment for that. Do you have the milage of the car for me?

Husband: Oh, eh, that is… I think it was… Maybe… Eh, Eh, I think… Oh, wait! I’m in the car, I can simply see it! One moment!

He plugs in the key, turns on the engine and things go haywire! Alarms go beeping, his phone suddenly goes off and my husband hears in the distance:

Call center: Sir? Sir! Are you all right!?

My husband turns off the engine and his phone pops on again. He again hears the call center employee.

Husband: Yes, yes, I’m okay. Eh, the milage was [number]

Call center: And what just happened…?

Husband: I have no idea! Just put the engine on and things went nuts!

Call center: Maybe this is a weird question: but are you wearing your seatbelt?

Husband: Eh, no?

Call center: The sound reminded me of the seat belt signal.

Husband: Hold on!

My husband puts on his seat belt and turns on the engine again. No more noise, but the phone suddenly is unresponsive.

Husband: Hello? Hello?

Call center: Yes, I am still here!

Husband: Where does… Wait, does this car have an inbuilt car kit?!

Call center: Yes, sir, it’s connected by blue tooth.

Husband: Cool!

Call center: Glad to be of service. Now, we’ll see you for [issue] on [date].

Husband: No, thank you so much!

Call center: No problem, we’ve all been there. ‘New car, who dis’, right?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!