Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #243011

, | Unfiltered | September 1, 2021

I work for an insurance company for things that are not covered through our universal healthcare plan. I take calls from health profesionals only (ex: physiotherapist, pharmacist, doctors, etc.) .

Me: *does my call opening*
Pharmacy: hi, I have this client that is not covered with you and I was wondering if you can tell me if this drug is eligible?
Me: I can only verify eligibility for clients that has our insurance.
Pharmacy: well this guy doesn’t have any insurance at all. Can’t you just check the drug eligibility?
Me: *wondering how she thinks a drug could even be eligible when the guy has no coverage* I am really sorry mam, but I need a valid client ID in order to test the eligibility.
Pharmacy: ok then, have a nice day.

Another day this week:

Me:*opening*
Optician: oh hi! [My name] how are you doing today?

It is to note that he said this like he had known me for a long time.

Me: I am doing good, how about you?
Optician: Very well. So what did you eat for lunch?
Me: *taken aback with this question* heumm.. a sandwich. What can I help you with today?

The rest of the calls proceeded as usual. Until I had to call him back and he ask what I was planning to eat for supper.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!