Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #242956

, , , | Unfiltered | August 30, 2021

My university offers students the chance to work events alongside their studies, like university open days or external conferences. I’m working an open day, giving students tours around a new building. I’m trans, and as a member of the uni’s LBGT society, have a rainbow lanyard rather than the usual colour. I come back from my lunch to the coordinator already waving me over, excitedly telling me that another student and I will be taking the last group.
I’m slightly confused, as there are 4 other students available to take the group, but it makes sense as soon as I see the “group”.
It’s one prospective student, an incredibly butch young woman, and what is clearly her girlfriend. The other student the coordinator insists is joining me on the tour is also a member of the LBGT society.
We had a great tour, mostly laughing about the coordinator “specially selecting” us for their tour, and ended with everyone looking forward to the next year when we can all hang out together again.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!