Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #242160

, , | Unfiltered | August 19, 2021

Me and my mom were at my friends house, and my friends grandma/ legal guardian was telling random stories. Me and my friend ran out of topics to talk about so we decided to listen to her usually interesting stories. This is what I caught.

My friends grandma was away from home, as well as my friend and her brother, the only three who live in the house. They have a certain “friend” who is really just the legal guardian of my friends brothers friend. That “friend” has been repeatedly calling my friends grandma, so she decides it must be an emergency and picks up.

“Friend”: “[Friends Grandma]! Your door is locked!”

Friends grandma: “what?”

“F”: “Your front door is locked! And I tried to get type in the code on the garage but it won’t open! I even tried 1234!”

Friends grandma: “1234…? Where’d you get that?”

I forget exactly what she said after that, but apparently 1234 has something to do with her CREDIT CARD NUMBER. The “friend” wanted my friends grandma to give her the code to the garage so she could enjoy the air conditioning, and even offered to tidy up. My friends grandma declined right away. Mostly because, even though my friends family isn’t the neatest, they know what’s where in their messes, and they didn’t want the “friend” to mess anything up. Before she could say what she told the “friend,” though, the “friend” knocked on the door, and after my friend let her in and we exchanged jokes about the front door supposed to be locked, my mom and me left.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!