Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #241770

, , | Unfiltered | August 15, 2021

(I had my first kid about 8 months before this encounter occurred. After giving birth my period had become very heavy and irregular. My doctor recommended I get birth control to help regulate it. I’m waiting in the lobby and a woman comes and sits next to me.)
Her: Hi! What are you waiting here for? I’m trying to get blood tests!
Me: I’m getting birth control. (In a joking manner) No kids for me!
(She got visibly upset and put on a tight smile.)
Her: Well I’m sure in the future you’ll want kids, you’re so young!
Me: I already got a little one at home right now, I don’t need another.
Her: But kids are so great! I’m sure you’ll change your mind, or at least your baby daddy will have you open your legs.
Me: Not that it’s your business, but he’s my husband and we both agreed to not have anymore kids.
(Her demeanor got worse and she started to shout)
Her: NOT MY BUSINESS!? YOU BETTER WATCH YOURSELF SLUT. I can’t believe your ‘husband’ (she threw up quotation marks) let’s you speak to your elders in that way!
(I didn’t want an altercation so I started to stand up to move away)
Her: Don’t you walk away from me BITCH! I’m talking to you! (She grabbed at my shirt, but not hard)
Me: Don’t touch me, I don’t know you. Now leave me alone.
(I go to sit in another seat when I feel her push me. I don’t fall but I stumble. My anxiety is hitting the roof at this point and I forgot my inhaler to calm me. At this point the receptionist had called security to come escort her out. She’s yelling at the top of her lungs.)
Her: Don’t you know who I am! I have an appointment here! She was the one who was rude she should be kicked out!
(As she leaves I hear my name called and I go up to the receptionist.)
Receptionist: I’m so sorry that happened, are you okay?
(I nod my head and smile)
Me: I’m better now, thank you
(I don’t know what got into that woman, but I haven’t seen her since and I hope I never do.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!