Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #241023

, | Unfiltered | August 4, 2021

(We have a worker whom we call mousy because of her soft voice,polite personality and small stature.One day she tripped and dislocated her shoulder.We helped her get up to sit on a chair until her husband arrives.)
Customer:Why are you sitting down?Lazy ass.
Mousy:Sir,I just dislocated my shoulder and waiting for my ride.
Customer:The hell you are!I’m sure you’re just a drop out making excuses to skip work.
Mousy:Sir,I graduated years ago despite my looks.I can assure you that my shoulder is dislocated and I am unable to work at the moment.
Customer:Bullshit,you don’t look like you’re in pain!
Mousy:Okay,I’ve had enough.Since you’re not treating me with any respect I’m not obligated to offer you any!I gave birth not long ago and just got back to work,there is no bigger pain than pushing a living being out of your body.A dislocated shoulder is just a paper cut compared to this.Get out of my face before my very healthy legs are going to do something I’ll get in trouble for.

(The customer looks at her like she has three heads and walks away.)

Me:Wow,we should stop calling you mousy.By the way,your husband is here.
Mousy:No need to change my nickname.I’ll be back to my normal self when my hormone and stress levels are back to normal.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!