Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #240676

| Unfiltered | August 1, 2021

i was working in the Middle East many years ago, when it was fashionable. I used to have to live on a walled, guarded compound into which we Westerners were commonly segregated, so as not to compromise the religious and social ideals of the indigenous population. As such, we made our own fun and could get away with all sorts of illegal behaviour.

One time I was coming back into the country, having had a hedonistic couple of weeks back home. I had a small quantity of cannabis stashed in my luggage, wrapped up in a tissue and sealed away in my toilet bag with my toothbrush and soap and stuff.

I was stopped at Customs and searched. The Customs official fixed me with a sour expression on his face, opened my case, went straight to my toilet bag, took out my toothbrush and soap, found the wad of tissue, unwrapped it to reveal the small lump of cannabis resin, looked me in the eye, still with that sour expression on his face, then wrapped it back up again, put it back, put my toothbrush and soap back, put my toilet back back into my suitcase, zipped it up again, and waved me on.

One of my colleagues, who had flown in with me on the same flight, watched the whole thing goggle-eyed, his mouth open in amazement. I just looked at him, shrugged and strolled out with him to the shuttle-bus.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!