Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #240409

, , | Unfiltered | July 25, 2021

((I’ve just walked into my favorite Chinese place late at night (9 pm) and am informed immediately the air is broken, there is no sushi, and there is no hibachi. I still agree to eat there as I can live without the air for this food. There are two other families in the place as well. This happens with one of them.))

Father: Where’s the sushi?
Waitress: No sushi. No ac, can’t keep sushi fresh.
Father: *sighs* Fine, we’ll get other plates.
*5 minutes later*
Father: Where’s the hibachi?
Waitress: Hibachi closed at 8:30. No more hibachi.
Father: *sighs yet again yet sits down with his family at their table with plates full of food*
*2 minutes later*
Father: Get up. Come on. We’re leaving. *leads family to the front where the manager is*
Manager: You leaving?
Father: It’s hot, there’s no ac, there’s no sushi, and there’s no hibachi. We came here just for the sushi and hibachi and you don’t even have any!
Manager: Sorry, no hibachi after 8:30. We can’t fix ac, needs new part. Will be fixed tomorrow. So sorry.
Father: Fine. We’re leaving, then, since you don’t have anything we want.
Manager: Do you want box? Take the food with you?
Father: No. I don’t want any of your $**t, I just want hibachi and sushi!
Manager: I sorry. Please come back and let us try again another day.

(With that, the father storms out dragging his family out with him, cursing up a storm. He was clearly told no sushi, no hibachi, and no ac even before they ordered food. Yet there were four STACKED plates of food at their table that had to be thrown out.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!