Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #240020

, | Unfiltered | July 21, 2021

I was a in my late teen and went with my aunt to find a replacement ceramic filter for her water purifier. The water purifier has 3-4 filters, all round and short, like a dome.

We couldn’t find an exact match, there was a round type but it was taller, then the short type but it was square, like a cube. So we asked the seller.

She told us what we have was out date and techically we could use any of these if they fit in the machine. But it wouldn’t be good if all the filters weren’t the same type and went on explaining why for a good 10 minutes.

My aunt explained the water purifier was a gift and she didn’t know all of these. The seller then went on explaining the type of water purifier and filters for around 10 minutes.

My aunt again said that the water purifier was a gift and she didn’t know all of these. The seller again went on explaining the type of water purifier and filters for around 10 minutes.

My aunt again said that the water purifier was a gift and she didn’t know all of these. The seller again went on explaining the type of water purifier and filters for around 10 minutes.

The repeating of this exact conversation where my aunt said she didn’t know and the seller explained what she had just said didn’t stop there, but that was when I lost counting and my temple.

On the way home I asked my aunt why she kept asking, she told me the water purifier was a gift and she didn’t know all of these.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!