Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #239820

, | Unfiltered | July 19, 2021

It is the last physics lesson of the year and to make sure we still pay attention despite the holiday waiting around the corner, our teacher decides to play a round of classroom bingo. The rules are: At the beginning of the class, our teacher leaves the room for 5 minutes. During that time, the class decides on 20 words we assume he will use during the lesson and write them on the back of the blackboard (“the” etc is not allowed). Every student then picks 5 of those words, writes them on a paper and places it on their desk. Whenever the teacher says a word from your list, you cross it out. When you crossed out all 5 words, you yell “BINGO!!” and get some chocolate.
The teacher leaves the room and we start discussing word suggestions. Just then, a stray cat struts along the windowsill outside the classroom. Basically the whole class has the same idea at the same time: We open the window, I take the cat, carry her to my seat and place her on my lap where she cuddles up against me, purring happily. Someone writes “cat” on the blackboard.
When the 5 minutes are over, the teacher comes back in.
Class: *giggles*
Teacher: Now, let’s proceed with the lesson. As we discussed last time, in a magnetic field…”
Cat: “Purr!”
Teacher: “Huh? Uh… in a magnetic field, the field lines run…”
Cat: “Meow!”
The teacher now finally looks up.
Teacher: “What the f*** is the CAT doing in here??!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!