Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #239421

, , | Unfiltered | July 13, 2021

I am the customer in this story.

I am in a popular secondhand thrift store browsing clothes, the store has a 5 item changing room policy. As I have many more than 5 items I leave the most outside the changing rooms and only take 5 in at a time, coming out in between to collect more. Those that inhale decided to buy I do take back in the room with me, the others I put on the return rack.
For the fun of it I am trying on some formal dresses, still only taking five in at a time. I’ve just taken my clothes off when an employee unlocks the door and walks in on me only wearing my bra and underwear.
Enployee: you can only take 5 items at a time in here.
Me: I have five.
Employee: *incredulous look*
Me: *picking up and counting out the dresses* one, two, three, four, five. The ones hanging I have already tried.
She then takes the clothes I wanted to buy off the hook and I assume puts them on the return rack. By the time I got dresses and came back out, they were gone. I never got the items back.
Thankfully, more recently I went into a different store with more items than policy allows in the changing room and they employees were nice enough to let me take them all in anyway, and I was able to try my clothes in peace.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!